نمونه ای از مصاحبه هایی که در آزمون آیلتس گرفته می شود.
IELTS Speaking test in Lithuania – April 2014
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like living there? Why?
– Are there a lot of bicycle riders in your city?
– Is it popular to ride a bicycle in your country?
– Do you have a bicycle?
– How often do you go for a walk?
– Do you think people will walk more or less in the future?
Describe a statue or a work of art that you saw recently. Please say
– Where and when did you see it?
– What does it look like?
– How did you feel about it?
– How did other people feel about it?
– Do you think the government should pay for publicly displayed works of art?
– Do you think that artists are undervalued? Why?
– What makes a work of art valuable, in your opinion?
– What is the difference between a well-made object and a work of art?
– Do you think an advertisement can be considered a piece of art?